You can find 4633 professionals ... and growing!
Get Local Plumbers Estimates
Benefits of searching for a Plumber in our website
- It's FREE and there's NO OBLIGATION!!!!
- Plumbers will come to you with a free quotation - you'll have plenty of offers to chose from.
- You'll get prompt, courteous 24-hour service. Most of our members are a family owned and operated service.
- Our members give you quality plumbing done right the first time at affordable rates!
- All plumbers offer a 100% guarantee. They're licensed, insured and bonded.
- Why Choose Home Services Directory plumbers?
Our experienced and knowledgeable team is committed to providing you with detection and diagnosis of problems to ease your stress and worries. They offer advice on the best way to proceed and carry out your job, to ensure a completed job you will be pleased with. Our members supply products and materials that they can trust so that they can leave your job in the knowledge they won't have to return for any repairs. They will clean up afterwards to make sure they return your property to the condition they found it.
THEY CHARGE By The Job, NOT The Hour and you will know what any job they do will cost before work begins. MANY OF THEM OFFER SPECIAL DISCOUNTS. JUST ASK!
- "The person who works with his hands is a laborer; the person who works with his hands and his head is an artisan; the person who works with his hands, his head and his heart is a member of Home Services Directory".
Services Home Services Directory Plumbers provide
- Repairs - Faucets - Fountains - Disposals - Drain Cleaning - Copper Plumbing
- Pressure Regulators - Sprinklers - Toilets - Water filtration - Water Heaters
- Water Damage Restoration - Leak Detection - Septic tank locating
- Sewer Inspection (THEY GO WHERE MAN HAS NEVER GONE!)
- Pipe and leak locating - Back Flow Testing - Gas Piping - Jetting
- Water Lines/Roof Drains/Floor Drains/A/C Drains - Evaporative Coolers
- Back Hoe Service and Bobcat Service - Odor Detection - Sinks - Toilets
- Tubs - Shower Heads - Water Lines/Pipework - Disposers - Dishwashers
Furnace install, hot water heat systems, heat pumps, refrigerated air systems, evaporative coolers, duct systems, etc.
Pure Water systems- (free no obligation water analysis), soft water systems (potassium or traditional salt), reverse osmosis, whole house filters, ice maker filters, evaporative cooler filters for the water feed, filtration systems to extend the life of your water heater.
Hot Water Heaters- tankless systems, gas, electric, instantaneous under-the- sink models, industrial, commercial grade, 6 yr. and 10 yr.
Faucets- kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms, restaurant grade, full line repair or install new service, name brands such as Moen, Delta, Kohler, and many more.
Circulation pumps- with rough-in line and without, cut down on your time waiting for hot water, pays for itself in no time.
Sump Pumps- installed and serviced.
Gas Systems- red-tag repair, repair or replace gas log lines with safety valves, derate appliances, gas yard lines, inspection included.
Toilet installation or repair, elongated or round bowl, there is a wide variety of toilets to chose from (some water companies rebate top dollar when you replace your old 3.5gpm toilet with a new 1.6gpm low flow toilet).
Bathroom remodel- All or partial, Tub/ shower replacement, tub/ shower valves (single lever or 2 or 3 handle w/ diverter).
Drain cleaning- full line of drain cleaning services and products.
Sprinkler systems- repair, installation of new systems, timers, vacuum breakers, drip systems, energy efficient systems, and reduce-your-use systems. We make sure your systems meet all code requirements.
Appliance Installations-washers/dryers,refrigerator icemakers,microwave hood install,cook tops, stoves etc.
Tips, Articles and Resources
ęCopyright 2003 - 2007. All rights reserved. Home Services Directory
Home Services Directory has the best local plumber professionals and tips on how to hire a contractor.
Plumbers - Plumbing Problems - Plumbing Repair - Find a Plumber - Plumbing
Plumbing Tips and Articles
Plumbing Tips Archive