You can find 4633 professionals ... and growing!
Get Local Electricians Estimates
Benefits of searching for a Electrician in our website
- It's FREE and there's NO OBLIGATION!!!!
- Electricians and Electrical Contractors will come to you with a free quotation - you'll have plenty of offers to chose from.
- You'll get prompt, courteous 24-hour service. Most of our members are a family owned and operated service.
- Our members give you quality electrical service done right the first time at affordable rates!
- All electricians offer a 100% guarantee. They're licensed, insured and bonded.
- Why Choose Home Services Directory electricians?
Our experienced and knowledgeable team is committed to providing you with detection and diagnosis of problems to ease your stress and worries. They offer advice on the best way to proceed and carry out your job, to ensure a completed job you will be pleased with. Our members supply products and materials that they can trust so that they can leave your job in the knowledge they won't have to return for any repairs. They will clean up afterwards to make sure they return your property to the condition they found it.
THEY CHARGE By The Job, NOT The Hour and you will know what any job they do will cost before work begins. MANY OF THEM OFFER SPECIAL DISCOUNTS. JUST ASK!
- "The person who works with his hands is a laborer; the person who works with his hands and his head is an artisan; the person who works with his hands, his head and his heart is a member of Home Services Directory".
Services Home Services Directory Electricians provide
- Service Upgrades
- Outlet Installations
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- Swimming Pool Wiring
- Security Lighting
- Phone Jacks (CAT 5)
- CATV Jacks
- Appliance Wiring
- Re-wiring Of Old Homes
- Smoke Detector Certifications
- Design / Installation
- Electric Heat
- Code Violation Repairs
- Design and build projects for all new buildings and additions.
- Repair and installation of HF welders and tube mill equipment including Thermatool and Tallyrand products.
- Installation of new electrical services from 100amp, 240 volt to 5000amp, 480 volt.
- Installations, purchase and design of HID and fluorescent lighting systems.
- Grounding of DC and AC systems including aerial towers.
- Complete installations of AC and DC motor drives.
- Troubleshooting of DC and AC systems.
- Relighting of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Outdoor and indoor lighting repair.
- Build and design control panels.
- Wiring of all control products including Allen Bradley, Square D, Cutler Hammer and GE.
- Wire installations from 18-gauge control wire to 500 MCM power wiring.
- Underground and overhead services.
- GFCI and IG circuiting.
- Supplying of all surplus and reconditioned starters, motors, and all control products.
- New Homes and Additions
- Remodeling Kitchens and Baths
- Receptacles, Switches and Paddle Fans
- Service Upgrades, Fuses to Circuit Breakers
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Landscape Lighting
- TV, Phone and Data Wiring
- Portable Generator and Permanently Installed Automatic Power Systems
- Wiring of Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire alarm systems
- Heating / HVAC systems
- Computer / office
- Standby power generator systems
- Explosion-proof wiring
- Hazardous locations
- Cellular Site Construction
Shop lighting; office lighting; domestic lighting; commercial lighting and industrial lighting needs.
- incandescent lamps, halogen lamps, fluorescent lamps, economy lamps, miniature lamps and specials
- commercial light fittings, industrial light fittings, fitted and waterproof fittings
- Interior lighting, exterior lighting, economy lighting, halogen lighting, compact lighting, diachroic and garden lighting
- All lighting and electrical accessories provided
Tips, Articles and Resources
ęCopyright 2003 - 2007. All rights reserved. Home Services Directory